This Warranty applies solely to The Original Bullet Brake (the "Product") manufactured by Bullet Brake LLC ("Bullet Brake LLC")
- Warranty and Warranty Period. Bullet Brake LLC warrants to the Product's original purchaser or consumer (the "Purchaser") that the Product will be free of defects in manufacture and workmanship for a period of 5 Years from the date of consumer purchase or Bullet Brake LLC will replace the Product free of charge (the "Warranty"). This Warranty is non- transferable and applies only to the original vehicle on which the Product was installed.
- Limitations on the Warranty. This Warranty does not cover the following: (a) normal wear and tear; (b} service or labor charges which are incurred in removing or replacing any Product; (c) the finish placed on the Product; (d) Product damage or failure which occurs as a result of abuse, neglect or misuse in any manner; and (e) damage which occurs to a Product that is misapplied, overloaded, improperly installed, or altered in any manner by anyone other than Bullet Brake LLC.
- Obligation of Purchaser. To obtain the benefits of this Warranty, the Purchaser must complete the following steps:
- fill out online Warranty Registration within 10 days of purchase at www.bulletbrake.com/warranty-registration;
- promptly present the defective Product together with the proof of purchase to Bullet Brake LLC located at 3100 Medlock Bridge Rd STE 140 Peachtree Corners, GA 30071 and
- pay all handling, transportation, and shipping charges incurred for the return of the defective Product. Any defective Product returned to Bullet Brake LLC shall become the property of Bullet Brake LLC.
- Obligations of Bullet Brake LLC. Subject to the terms and limitations set forth in this Warranty, Bullet Brake LLC's sole obligation will be to replace for the original Purchaser free of charge any Product that is found to be defective.
- Legal Rights. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. BULLET BRAKE LLC MAKES NO EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. BULLET BRAKE LLC ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR BODILY INJURY THAT MAY BE INFLICTED ON THE PURCHASER, OPERATOR, SPECTATOR OR GENERAL PUBLIC WHO IS THE IN THE GENERAL AREA WHILE THIS EQUIPMENT IS IN USE, FOR THE LOSS OF THE USE OF ANY VEHICLE, LOSS OF TIME, RENTAL OF VEHICLES, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PERSONAL PROPERTY, EXPENSES SUCH AS GASOLINE, TELEPHONE, LODGING, OR TOWING, OR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OR OWNERSHIP OF ANY PRODUCT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF A LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION SET FORTH MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT IN THE MANNER PROVIDED ABOVE SHALL CONSTITUTE FULFILLMENT OF ALL LIABILITIES OF BULLET BRAKE LLC TO THE PURCHASER WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE. BULLET BRAKE LLC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES IN DESIGN OR TO MAKE ADDITIONS OR IMPROVEMENTS WITHOUT BEING OBLIGATED TO INSTALL THE SAME UPON PRODUCTS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY. THIS WARRANTY IS VALID ONLY IN THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA.